Best Car Diffusers 2019
Our mission is to make decisions easy and too many options can be as bad as too few, so we spend our time researching until we can narrow the field to a well-curated set of great choices.
273 Initial options
14 Expert opinions
7,380 Customer reviews
- This stainless steel car diffuser is made with solid metal and comes with a strong magnet that holds it in place. The clips are rubber coated so they won’t scratch your vents or rattle as you drive.
Add colour to your car
- The diffusers are cute and will add colour to your car, combining with the essential oils to brighten your mood. They come with 12 colourful felt pads.
Built to last
- Customers praise these car diffuser vent clips for their nice quality and sleek looks. They are made to withstand hard usage without compromising on design.
Easy to use
- You won’t waste time figuring out how to use these diffusers. The instructions are easy to follow and the clips easy to fill.
Good for the environment
- Say goodbye to plastic and other disposable car air fresheners with this essential oil diffuser. It’s sturdy, so you’ll use it for a long time.
Spread the charm!
- Many who buy this product end up gifting it to others. They are pretty, of good quality, and versatile.
Comes with an LED light that is useful in dark settings
- Driving at night? The colorful LED light on this USB diffuser will always remind you of where it is. Other users said they find it relaxing.
Works as well away from the car
- It’s in USB shape; this means you can plug in anywhere there’s a USB port — the office, at home — and it will work like a charm.
- The diffuser is small enough to be held in one hand, making it easy to move around. Even better, this does not take away from its perfomance; its 200ml tank will go for 7 to 8 hours.
Stays in place
- This car diffuser locket knows it is supposed to clip to the vent and that’s what it does. Once fastened, it never moves out of place.
Ten felt pads for ten scents
- Comes with ten pads to accommodate different scents. Better still, the pads can be washed.