Best Outdoor Solar Lights 2019
Our mission is to make decisions easy and too many options can be as bad as too few, so we spend our time researching until we can narrow the field to a well-curated set of great choices.
306 Initial options
9 Expert opinions
16,000 Customer reviews
Brightens up yards
- These outdoor solar lights are very bright and give a very significant amount of light, exceeding initial expectations.
Easy to set up
- They are easy to assemble and install. And because they use solar energy to charge, they do away with wires and batteries in the backyard or around the pool.
Look beautiful anywhere they are installed
- The string lights are pretty and give off a cozy feeling.
As many modes as there are moods
- They come with eight different lighting modes, including chasing flash, slow fade, steady, and sequential.
Easy to install
- These lights are easy to install. Place the stake firmly in the soil and direct the solar panel towards the sun. And once the switch is on, they’ll automatically light up in the dark.
Bright and beautiful
- The butterfly lights give off a bright light and are a great addition to pathways and gardens because of their beauty.
Weatherproof outdoor lights
- Brightech says the lights are made out of strong plastic shells to avoid breakage, and reviews endorse the claim. Buyers say they have withstood strong winds and lots of rain.
Beautiful soft glow
- The word most frequently used to describe the light from these outdoor lights is “romantic”. It is soft and yellow, and yet bright enough.
28 bright outdoor lights
- These come in a set of 28 powerful LEDs with a 120 degrees motion angle. Good for illuminating backyards and walkways.
- In addition to the bright light, they have motion sensors that turn on the light once activated.